At Feed Media Group, we believe the best candidates are eager communicators, learn quickly, are compassionate, collaborate well with others, and have a strong desire to see their work in action. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We’re looking for an entry-level candidate who is excited to learn about B2B music curation, tackle operational challenges, work with an amazing team of walking music encyclopedias, and increase efficiencies by driving a number of administrative projects.
- Music Metadata QA
- Database quality assurance of music metadata such as artist, song title, release year, genre, explicitness, and other categories.
- Listening for audio quality and ensuring correct song attribution.
- Report Generation and analysis
- Creation and analysis of reports for customer stations. Generating reports from the database and reviewing song plays, skips, likes and dislikes.
- Leveraging our proprietary backend to create music stations for customers
- Assist Curators with customer optimization
- Compiling new release information and assisting curators with identifying artists on the rise
- Proactively identify ways to assist the curation team operationally
Skills & Experience
- Desire to gain experience curating music for businesses
- Data entry experience
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Clear understanding of the streaming music landscape
- Excellent attitude
- Desire to drive team efficiencies
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Working with a talented team and having a huge impact!
- Fully remote positions
- We're providing music for companies you know and love: Fitbit, Nautilus, Tonal, Mirror, American Eagle Outfitters, Bose, Life Fitness, and others
- We're building a real company that generates value and pays artists
- You will have a hand in all aspects of a growing platform
- Experienced, down-to-earth coworkers and investors