At Feed Media Group, we believe the best candidates are eager communicators, learn quickly, are compassionate, collaborate well with others, and have a strong desire to see their work in action. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We are looking for an Operations Director to provide support in a variety of areas, including improvement of key business processes, development of company and team productivity metrics, project management, sales and marketing tech stacks and general people operations.
This is a high impact role and your contribution will play a meaningful part in scaling the company.
- Report into the COO and be the go-to operations generalist
- Drive OKR process and alignment across all teams
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and build existing processes and systems that help the company grow while navigating change
- Design and implement scalable operations, finance, HR, and legal processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage 3rd party vendors and vendor negotiations
- Budget analysis and reconciliation
- Serve as the connection across cross-functional teams and facilitate collaboration towards achieving common goals and outcomes
- Work with finance and HR to ensure expenses, benefits, and other employee support programs are successful.
- Support with onboarding and new employee orientation
- Oversee company calendars and help plan team events
- 7+ years of experience in a startup environment
- Experience supporting cross functional teams
- Bias toward action, highly collaborative
- Project management experience
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Just “get it done” attitude
- Desire to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Working with a talented team and having a huge impact!
- Work remotely or in the heart of San Francisco.
- We're providing music for companies you know and love: Fitbit, Nautilus, Tonal, Mirror, American Eagle Outfitters, Bose, Life Fitness, and others
- We're building a real company that generates value and pays artists
- You will have a hand in all aspects of a growing platform
- Experienced, down-to-earth coworkers and investors