At Feed Media Group, we believe the best candidates are eager communicators, learn quickly, are compassionate, collaborate well with others, and have a strong desire to see their work in action. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We’re looking for a talented sales engineer to take the lead on and improve Feed Media Group’s platform, that powers Feed.fm and Apatr.com, and future solutions.
You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Feed Media Group’s platform, explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures and onboard, and problem solve any potential roadblocks. You will assist the Customer Success and Engineering teams support ongoing customer integrations by acting as the technical expertise interface between these entities, partnering with Product Management to include customer requests in roadmap considerations.
Our team is curious, passionate about solving problems, accountable for their work, and open minded when looking for solutions.We are flexible with working hours and maintain a healthy balance between work and personal lives.
- Act as a Feed Media Group’s technical leader and trusted adviser for our customers and prospects
- Walk customers and partners through demos and problem solving in clear, concise matter by being the subject matter expert on all things Feed Media Group
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of the Feed Media Group’s product line
- Provide the architectural and technical guidance to customers and promote successful integrations with Feed’s platform
- Triage and troubleshoot customer integration issues
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to provide technical guidance and support their strategic initiatives
- Engage with the Product team and influence the Feed Media Group product roadmap based on customer needs and strategic initiatives
- Build technical assets such as white papers, blog posts, best practices documents, virtual hands-on labs, and quickstarts to accelerate the adoption of joint solutions
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Feed Media Group’s products and marketing
- 3-4 years experience in Sales Engineering, Solutions Architecture, Developer Evangelist or similar client-facing technical roles
- Ability to run client technical calls
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, dynamic environment
- Have an owner-mindset but lead through empowerment
- Desire to learn and grow
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Working with a talented team and having a huge impact!
- Work remotely
- We're providing music for companies you know and love: Fitbit, Nautilus, Tonal, Mirror, American Eagle Outfitters, Bose, Life Fitness, and others
- We're building a real company that generates value and pays artists
- You will have a hand in all aspects of a growing platform
- Experienced, down-to-earth coworkers and investors